The centerpiece of Glickman Associates is Retained Executive Search. We specialize in recruiting high performing leaders for non-profits, health care, manufacturing, government, higher education, R&D and others.
It is here that we use all of the skills acquired through decades of executive facilitation, incisive problem solving and hardnosed interviewing. It all comes to bear during a critical search for a corporate senior leader – a leader who will provide vision, execution and strong integrity..
We look for that rare talent whose innovative and dynamic leadership can be the spark to drive an organization’s grasp of the future.
What distinguishes us from other firms is the top-to-bottom service we provide throughout the assignment. Here are some examples:
- We meet with your management and recruiting team, on site, to meticulously prepare the Position Profile that will guide the search.
- We interview, face-to-face in most cases, all final candidates before you see them.
- We prepare the entire interview process, including training the hiring team.
- We take special care in working with the candidate and his/her family in becoming acquainted with the city, if relocation is required.
- We execute comprehensive reference checks, based on the concerns that were uncovered during the interview.
- We guide the negotiation process.
- Follow-up meetings are scheduled four times during the first year of employment.
- All of our work is guaranteed.